பில் கேட்ஸ் கிட்ட கேள்வி கேட்க போறேன் !!!

>> Thursday 22 May 2008

1. One doubt is whether any ‘re-scooter’ is available in system?
I find only ‘re-cycle’, but I own a scooter at my home.

2. My child learnt ‘Microsoft word’ now he wants to learn ‘Microsoft sentence’, s
o when you will provide that?

3.I bought computer, CPU, mouse and keyboard, but there is only one icon
which shows ‘MY Computer’: when you will provide the remaining items?

4.There is ‘MICROSOFT OFFICE’ what about ‘MICROSOFT HOME’ since I use the PC at home only.

5. You provided ‘My Recent Documents’. When you will provide ‘My Past Documents’?

6. You provide ‘My Network Places’. For God sake please do not provide ‘My Secret Places’. I do not want to let my wife know where I go after my officehours.Regards,BantaLast one to Mr Bill Gates Sir, how is it that your name is Gates but u are selling WINDOWS?

Regards,
அப்பாவி கோவிந்தன்

Last one to Mr Bill Gates Sir, how is it that your name is Gates but u are selling WINDOWS?

1 comments:

Anonymous 2 September 2008 at 11:49  

ukkanthu think pannuna appavi govinthanuku thanks

முடியல!!!!.. நீ இவ்வளவு வெட்டியா கடைசி வர வந்து பார்ப்பேனு நாங்க எதிர்பாக்கல...